Our experienced team provides independent expert witness services to individuals, lawyers, loss assessors and insurers across multiple jurisdictions.
Engaging expert witness services is crucial when a failure or defect occurs and may lead to litigation. If you are involved in a legal dispute, a failure analysis or forensic engineering investigation that has resulted in legal action, you require an independent witness with the technical expertise, knowledge and ability to provide clear, concise communications during the investigation and any subsequent legal proceedings.
Our team, lead by Managing Director Roger Franklin, have experience providing expert witness services and working alongside law firms within Australia. We are a well established engineering firm with more than 32 years’ experience delivering quality structural and civil engineering projects across Australia and North America.
RKF Engineering Services can help you:
- Demonstrate compliance: evaluate and substantiate conformance to relevant Australian or International Standards.
- Resolve disputes: present clear evidence and expert witness testimony to help resolve disputes through negotiation, mediation and hearings.
- Determine root cause: identify the root cause of a failure or incident through comprehensive testing and investigation.
- Decipher technical jargon: review technical documents and reports and clearly explain the reasons for failure in laymen’s terms.
Areas of expertise:
- Structural failure or defect
- Concrete material deficiency
For more information, contact Roger Franklin, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.