MINE SHAFTS AND TUNNELS
Since 1994, our talented team has provided specialist engineering services in the design, construction and repair of mine shafts and tunnels worldwide.
We’ve worked on several mine shaft and tunneling projects across the full engineering life cycle, from concept design to construction site supervision, and have the knowledge, expertise and manpower to ensure your next project is completed on time and on budget without comprising on safety or quality.
Here’s just a a few examples of what we have done:
- We provided design and were the engineer on record for a shaft extension from 1 to 1.5km in length, including concrete and geotechnical quality assurance supervision for the shaft build and mine development including crushing and similar chambers.
- We provided mix design and site technical support for the fibre shotcrete liner of a concrete lined shaft in New South Wales.
- We provided specialist concrete engineering for the shaft refurbishment and construction of two 1km deep shafts through frozen ground in Canada.
- We conducted concrete audits and third party design reviews of cathodic protection and leak seal works for a 1.2km bored precast lined under harbour tunnel in Port Hedland, Western Australia.
- Condition assessment
- Concrete mix design
- Remedial design and drafting
- Asset management
- Third party design reviews
- Construction quality assurance and quality control
Call or email us today to enquire about how we can help you on your next project.