CORROSION & CATHODIC PROTECTION
RKF Engineering Services has more than 30 years experience in corrosion control and prevention. Our extensive experience goes all the way back to 1986, where we designed Australia’s largest steel in concrete cathodic protection system for the former Mt Newman Mining Company’s ore pier in Western Australia. Since then, we have undertaken Corrosion and Cathodic Protection projects on a vast range of structures in some of Australia’s harshest and most highly corrosive environments.
Our Principal Corrosion sub-consultant has been personally responsible for more than 200 cathodic protection projects throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa. From jetties and major wharves, pipelines, and mine infrastructure to offshore facilities and reinforced concrete dump stations, thickener tanks, bridges and steel structures, our team have the experience to assist you.
- Cathodic protection system design, commissioning and registration
- Cathodic protection pipeline and structure retrofit design
- Annual regulatory cathodic protection monitoring and reporting
- Independent review and audit of 3rd party designs
- Pipeline/ coating inspection and surveys
- Stray current testing/ investigation, including data logging services
- QA QC supervision of cathodic protection system installation
Call or email us today to enquire about how we can help you on your next project.